Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do not live up to the sun , be a warm person


In the past, often complain that unhappy with their lives , blaming God did not give me a happy family ; later life to be positive and optimistic , with their own efforts to embrace happiness . In the past, when the comfort of others always say you look well , you will be happy ; later, a disappointed man, I would say that I believe I will be happy , why not? In the past, so things are always careless , not persistent ; later, to set goals , even years to complete, should not stop struggling .

Yesterday the school called me on the phone , almost to make sure I got accepted , perhaps this time next month I will be in Hainan had . Orange 's friend told me today , before I send text messages to Orange the day , the two of them just for the phone card , not his back but he never did see . I first thought this is the life I thought it might , perhaps I was destined to go to South development , destined to miss him . Although his friend told me , then tell him that late , but I do not think of to ask him , he would not want to know what to say , not give yourself a chance to upset .

Big Kokoshin said , care about me would agree I went to Hainan , where there will be my future , but also allows me to slowly put down my past . Family, and her unexpected support me , they're saying is do not go back again . University for four years , seven holiday or I , or my mother to go back to Harbin, Hainan, but had only a transient, the time at school is key , but got left I am a person.

I like the school, like the phrase " in the sun reading books . " , like the beach there , like where the climate . Just do not like where everything is new. I'm afraid of loneliness so much better to say that I am afraid that I have ever really treat people forget me. Did not accompany me , they are still happy children , without them I would , even lonely, unable to speak. However, I believe I will take responsibility , these bear to go in the sun to study hard , meet again , I believe it will be brand new.

I only wish , towards the sea , with spring . Since then, in the sun , be a warm person.

No comments:

Post a Comment