Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Single day, such as poison, and finally the drug


One day a long time, really is addictive

Simple one, not two convenience; one's freedom, not two people at ease; a person's complex, not complicated two people; one's sad, but not two people grieved; a person happy, not two people happy. . . . . .

Did not someone bother you, no greetings, no flashing of the picture, such a day, which is a sin, so the days are too comfortable, I probably do not always like this any time, but dog day in this world, I appreciate the downright, sauna days I do not want to force a step towards the room, or even off the air conditioning does not have the heart, from time to time to see the weather outside the window, mind already sweating, and I fear this weather, I really have no reason to convince myself to go out, is a step not want to move, so I sat cocoon, I might become a Buddha.

Home to these people, particularly the irritable heart, I guess puberty too far, early menopause, extremely fragile nerves, do not know who's saying, casually one to provoke me so that I would like to lose my temper, how such a feeling that can not tell, I have no way of going to restrain myself.

A person, look no light, a daily walk in the house, do not want to talk, do not want to move, trance to become the main melody of life,you live a big stage from time to time, and now in my life, life is a big bowl, surrounded by so smooth, I am too, I have no strength, opened his eyes, life is terrible white sheets and what are not drawn up, to eat, do not want to move, to drink water, So do not Xiangshangcesuo not drink even water, every day is a four-point line, front of the TV, computers, books before bed, calculate also get out of tens of meters, has not been used to describe such a life of boredom, even if is boring, I still flies very good, and if the use of boring to describe, is it too much to do, I say, he is still optimistic, I still praise about this thought.

I have wasted their lives, to waste their time, wasting time to time as doing nothing, because I wasted his share of hot heart, I am a little tired, so tired, almost no basis, perhaps because I got used to single the daystarted, I was so tormented, tortured and even the inner candle core, almost on fire, and then I read this very quiet day, I got used to,one's quiet, not two people of the lonelyfeeling I think that I am calm, heart is also accepted, feeling like a drug, I hooked, but this sign is not good, I do not like themselves in this way, every day groggy, I would like to quit, even the day before, a matter who the two people worth mentioning, but not a poison, nor if the drug, as long as calm and stable, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment