Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well , no more

A few days ago , next door to J quarters birthday . Offended her boyfriend a letter from afar , and then scanned into a computer processing PHOTOSHOP passed her, " a letter to the XX . " Also used pictures of them together produced a video at the same time , gifts, and to express the same period . We eat together several times , psyche happy for her to find such a romantic and considerate man . Meanwhile, the heart will be some loss . Little Dragon Girl came back to tell this, this girl cried out in direct nervous , grasping my arm all red , but also persists in the form to go .

And when they eat together , talk about love and work will inevitably be some of the details . Will be moved to other people's caring, romantic , would be ashamed to work in their preferential treatment .

I would like , boyfriend, morning and evening information, call before going to sleep , to tell a little bit of something around me. I would hope that he will one day come in Shenzhen on the ground, give me a surprise. I would expect , he said that I did not come to Shenzhen, you come to defect to me. But I hear is : I do not intend to come near , I like to sleep , such as language. Taekwondo nothing , their own affairs themselves. Heart can not stop the loss . Take a look around the Little Dragon Girl , Little L, J, who is not a small woman -like , smile will drip over her shoulders. Me? Can only head in his brother 's arm , he said , my own sister , you can not sleep less ? I'm really worried about your emotional problems .

Saturday , go to the seniors of the company as commercial espionage . To try their competitors CK jeans , looked at the price of more than 1K , my brain on numb. If I am hard-hearted card , then I will have to Hexi Fan of this month . Mentor said that their team leaders graduated last year , this year to enter management . Their strategic planning minister three years ago out of the University , Shanghai buy a house now , the annual salary of not less than 300K. Then I went back the way ashamed . Think , is really not motivated to work to sleep in the dormitory after the completion of the task to play the game . With my own younger brother as saying that if the game can go to sleep time is spent at work , and his sister must be very Niubi pro .

Roommates classic quotation is that in not more love , are not comparable. My classic quotes is: I am a good good woman , doomed to not be happy . But really do not think about their own happiness? he held my hand crossing the road , the body wet umbrella for me , send me a bus trip to see friends, take me home for my leave ..... . he really ignore those details , while they look forward to his character can not make to the romantic . J as embroidery for her boyfriend , but I will not kill . Little Dragon Girl has always stressed that they are not being introduced to the parents, which is fatal in love with dragons shortcomings . In fact, no see him again and again how to Shenzhen to see you , for you to do those little details , every night and you talk into the night, said he loves you, after the sweet life . His character would not think you write a love letter , his idea is down to earth love you, do not need rhetoric .

Work? We are blowing air conditioning company in the office , on the net, chatted with colleagues , internship does not hold a low salary . How many students, graduates can not find work? During their internship is free labor, to do hard labor , and how many people envy our profession. We also work to the defect and a little upset , complain about bad here , where accurate , daily Guikulanghao .

In fact, not only meet the status quo , but to strive to better themselves, do not take unrealistic comparison . Flooded in tears , shouted a small dormitory named after the TT to understand that right, nothing more , and love where only you can know . He can give is that , also has done everything he can do , why force and fantasy ? Work, give yourself a clear goal , pragmatic move forward like , do not look forward to heaven pie , occasional shortcut .

No comments:

Post a Comment