Monday, August 16, 2010

Tanabata this year, my first Valentine's Day

Tanabata, has quietly arrived, the day after tomorrow it wants. This is the traditional Valentine's Day, I have not excited, no expectations. The Tanabata, I intend to accept a person's appointment, but also to accept a person's pursuit, I intend to Xiaochi end of the single.

Before and would like Guoqingrenjie Unfortunately, Valentine's Day in the past, I have no lovers, every Valentine's Day, they all feel very lonely, his one-off. In fact, by himself Guoqingrenjie, singing love songs single, there's nothing wrong, and at least this is their own entertainment, not to prepare gifts for each other to think hard. Pick a gift, is a very high technical difficulty in living, I declare that I have not this technology. And, now, I still pauper one, simply can not afford a gift, do not know about to become a lover to give what he prepared a small gift. So, I intend to'll buy Xiaochi a purse and an A4 photo phase as a gift.

We agreed, Tanabata is the anniversary of our hand, I hope the next Tanabata, we are together.

Xiao Chi said, marry me, I feel very Xiaochi really simple, but it is a very simple and honest person, I like his point, more like his intellect and sense of responsibility. Xiao Chi, was the first person who said marry me, but I did not feel, because at this moment, I have not officially go to work, I do not know what kind of future will be, so I can not give Xiaochi an absolute answer, only answer "to say" it.

About Xiao Chi, I do not have any particular feeling that this is a very ordinary kind, we do not have a grand love, but will on-going, because I want to settle down, find someone to be able to realistically talk about the situation talk about love.

About Xiao Chi, I do not think he handsome, can be said that he is a very popular person, and face a lot of freckles and moles. Black and strong, a lot of Feibiao, I will occasionally joking to his weight, at least ten pounds to 2 pounds less range.

About Xiao Chi, I do not know why he likes me, he said he liked my quiet, like my gentle, talented woman like my temperament, but, I have told him that these behavioral characteristics and temperament of all my equipment out . However, no matter how I said he never believed.

Xiao Chi around town with two days in Guangzhou, Panyu, the first day to the next day or to Panyu.

The first day, we go to Chime-Long Paradise, played with him twice a roller coaster, good time I'm so tired, in fact, my stamina is really bad, take two steps would feel tired, but he knew I this is the constitution, that they do not mind, I was a little moved, though I did not feel moved to tears, but still very moving. My body so many problems, people do not care, quite rare. Night, it took me to Jewel to eat Korean food, oh how delicious, though a bit spicy, but really delicious. Xiao Chi, like really hurt me.

The next day we went to South Park, the impression that he does not often go to college town, so way not very familiar with, but he tried several times to call to his brother in the University City school inquiry. It makes me feel very ashamed, Xiao Chi invited two days off to play with, with me outing, help me pay the bill, and the two naive a lot of money spent Xiao Chi. Age of big now, 23 years old, for the first time men spent so much money, I am very sorry, and he was the first one so willing to pay for my boys, hehe. Each time, meal time, he always points a lot, because he was afraid I would starve, and in fact he ate very little himself, but so many points, it is really a waste. Moreover, giving me every good food to eat, for example, I like to eat quail eggs, quail eggs he took were stripped of all good all I eat, your not willing to eat one.

We also went to see "the Great Tangshan Earthquake", hehe, I was student tickets, so only 35, and Xiao Chi's block is 90 yuan, well you Oh, so it took a lot of money Xiaochi . Watching movies, Xiao Chi sent me home first, and then back to the company to work overtime, overtime and again with me to dinner, or Korean food, ginseng chicken soup. I said that good eating mixed vegetables, he ate only a bit on all left me to eat, and the results which I had to eat the dish Vegetable bare, hehe.

And Xiao Chi to play for two days, taking good care of by Xiao Chi, suddenly very excited. He took my hand, looked me like a child, a child has nothing to do bad, at least, very happy, do not own anything to worry about. Although Xiao Chi is not a big wit, not a handsome boy, not rich, but the roots, but I decided to accept an appointment invitation Xiaochi of Tanabata, I do Xiaochi girlfriend.

Xiao Chi told me that this is his first Valentine's Day lovers. He said that when his former college and graduate with two years, every Valentine's Day all by himself listening to single songs.

In fact, this is my first Valentine's Day lovers, is I used to look forward to Valentine's Day.

Xiao Chi asked me for tokens of love token, necklaces, rings, clothes, big doll? I am not to be a large doll, because I do not like my mother, my mother always said that my dolls occupy a lot of places. I can not have the ring, because Mom and Dad will be suspected. Can not be necklace, because I have to my father and mother, wearing a jade. Can not be clothes, a lot of clothes I have.

However, the last Xiao Chi, or to decide to buy rings as a token of our tokens of love. Buy a pair, he 1, I 1, we put together our tokens of love token. Tanabata day, we were to buy the ring, I accept Xiao Chi's request to do a happy little girl.

Tanabata this year, my first Valentine's Day, and Xiao Chi will join with the hope that every Valentine's Day is over with and Xiao Chi.

Wish the world's lovers are happily ever after! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment