Friday, August 27, 2010

Next minute this summer , happy encounter hero

After a summer , and finally dragged his exhausted back home . When the luggage down , wash with hot water shower , when lying in bed a long absence, but not conscious as a single bed , leaving the other half empty .

You said I could finally sleep , I thought so too , but with eyes closed , toss and turn , are you mind passing shadow . Suddenly feeling eyes , realized that the world around was dark , as into that dark room , without you the world, even if the night 's dark beauty , has suddenly turned into the pitch-dark fear . It turns on you, I was so reluctant to leave .

Every time you call your mother would ask you have a girlfriend, I chuckle You are a bachelor , was glad that they are not in vain pursuit ;

You said I was terribly poor sense of direction , I remember once missed the morning train , a man frightened to walk to the cock , the sigh breath , if that time you hold hands , do not get lost , the more Good ;

You say the world is full of rain -clear color , that used to be rain on the curse of the girls , like the rain since the beginning , because after the rain you will become even more handsome ;

You have my place , not afraid of mosquitoes bite , but I attracted countless mosquito bites you a bag , mosquito pursuit and interception of the day , it now appears , is also very good .

I know I might not go back to that place , but we are still in a city ;

I know you will make time for me to play with me silly silly trouble ;

I know , we do not like to stick together, and I believe from the United States ;

I know that we will used to one kind thoughts and caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment