Thursday, August 12, 2010

People think she is a bad woman, you think she's a good woman is enough



Today in the space of a comment on ice. She asked me why she likes not bad woman is not love, knowing that they are a bad woman can still love them.

Actually, I really want to say too much like butterfly, bad woman. But I don't think they are bad. Perhaps everyone say their bad, but they could not stand in my heart, and the points. I love her because she is my favorite place. Because like them, so they in my heart is always the best.

Youth, stubborn like that is called the woman, purple. Clearly know her very bad, but I just love to harm, like her. Because I think the actors are lovely, she was small, purple, but very vividly torridity as though. I know I like grandma, purple, was she scolded by her words describe, purple, that is, the ruthless, does not affect my to her love. I like not her ruthless, but on the other side of her lovely.

In sixth grade, the whole class almost everyone watched "wu3 lin2's has. I was in the white feifei poison deep well. And one day left and right a feifei feifei. With my words, I never thought she was a bad woman. I don't care what others see, I only believe, fly in my heart is the nicest girl. White feifei also hurt a lot of people, hurt a lot, but I am pity her, because she likes, she is not only the heart of the sediments waves, but in my heart, fly, fly.

Until then, watching the clouds jade, understanding the bow margin that called LiSheng man woman. She is, she is the succubus: don't JinShi survived the heart, but have no him, my heart had been unknowingly for her. I like her bones that stubborn, like her, she love like lonesome refuse. She eventually with this way of puhuo to his burning, her love. Just call me this amazing courage has fallen, in her moment, I know that she has left more than JinShi love. She is, she finally succubus can not a bad woman.

When I am reading is always like that is called the woman week zhi if. Since she shiman began to GaoYuanYuan, this kind of love is strong. Maybe it is the poor people will hate. But I really hate. That is what a woman, she had experienced the vicissitudes of the world, how to change in the end? She's pitiful quest and not pack out, she was born of woman, is so gentle and soft of chiang-nan woman. Many people say that she is a bad woman. But eventually, I still don't hate.

From jin yong adapting to cologne to their works is the "bad", but don't look down upon the "bad", they also have a large number of fans of their supporters. Whatever one she again how bad, she still has her unique charm. A good man, I haven't seen.

Actually not attached to a bad woman good woman. I always think so, others feel that she is a bad woman, you think she's a good woman is enough. We like to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment