Monday, August 23, 2010

Faint yellow early August night

Messy chapter in small details of life , facing the town depressed intricate wind blows my clothing or jewelry . Want to see roof at sunset , suddenly Bie Chuyishenhan , dripping and flow . The mixing of the hot air in summer atmosphere , a kind of beside the vine sickly attitude.

Down the whole summer in August I do not know the so-called heap more work to turn my memory recorded . Started this summer , to Shenzhen cousin dinner at home. Because of some small little friction , so I am very ashamed before my father , and even a tour I would like to forget this . This summer , I did not play with his family to Hong Kong , home alone . And they came back, again because of some things goes wrong , will be compared before the Shenzhen event . At that time, I hid in the toilet with a splash of water flow to subdue the sound of the outside noise . Sixth grade summer vacation , summer vacation is very deserted . I am now complaining about their summer jobs to do at that time should exercise their own , to come to pass the time , and earn my life first bucket of gold .

Think of it, I have the junior high school for two years , there is still a year as long as I am fighting it out this year, I will be the end of junior high school career , the door into the high school . As time progresses and the speed is not that we can , and for junior high school in the past two years , is also a very deep feeling . Who started the ignorant times, pretty good student , to discipline , serious lectures . To the first two days will gradually sophisticated up , began to relax attitude for learning and brought as a show of friendship, betrayal of the capital . However , time flies , it 's come such a surprise , but still be harvested . Sometimes we call it as growth .

At night , always think ahead on the college scene . I will think of complex tree-lined lush School Road, which figure in the tennis court 's man , left the road signs of the two rolling wheels , the words " idlers do not enter " the dormitory building , there is the solemn teaching building , so naturally each ZHANG Qing-chun robust in the face. I think I was so looking forward to college age. Maybe even for a moment that is between .

See some photographs in the book are beautiful, they can not help the film down and set-piece is good, you store it.

I know I have homework to speed up the pace , had to apply the old saying goes , "Manila natural cool"and not to hot weather as an excuse.

Barking dogs come and go , the sky a little bit dark , no sunset and no perfect sunset . In my mind , the perfect sunset own more than 80 years old, snuggles against his wife , in the golden sand facing the sea , and Yin a " sunset is magnificent, but the dusk . "

Listening to loud whistling sound of motorcycles cars , and children crying sound very impatient , in fact, late this evening is the normal life of the natural realism . Unlike the network .

Tap the slippers , and went downstairs

Early August to late evening , I am under a definite shape .

No comments:

Post a Comment